The Fleehart Building
The Fleehart Building is the oldest building in town, dating from the 1850ís. Built by
William Fleehart, miner, merchant, and Wells Fargo agent, the building housed a general
merchandise store where Fleehart furnished the miners with supplies and news. The building may
have housed the Keystone company store for a short time, and it is the only store building to
have survived the great fire of 1878.