North San Juan
The Masonic Hall
The Masonic Hall is the town’s largest remaining Gold Rush structure. Built in the late 1850’s, this two-story brick building housed a boot and shoe shop, a drug store, and the town’s first post office on the bottom floor. Upstairs was reserved by the Masons and used as their meeting hall for many years.
|Home||The Virtual California Gold Country||Buy the Book(s)!|