Zeisz Brewery Ruins
The Zeisz Brewery Ruins are all that remain of a once extensive brewery establishment run by Bavarian brewer Jacob Zeisz. The building was built in 1862, and from within its stone walls came a fine brew made from pure Sierra water. It was torn down in 1966, and today only portions of the wine vault and upper walls remain, crumbling away in a parking lot located at 658 Main Street.
|Home||The Virtual California Gold Country||Buy the Book(s)!|