The Amador Hotel
The Amador Hotel is one of the city’s oldest structures, the main
entrance section being built sometime between 1855 and 1860. The
building was apparently built in stages. In 1872, the current owner, a
man named Harrington, added a large hall which was used as a town hall
and later as a dining room. Four years later he added again, providing
space for a doctor’s office, a drug store, and additional rooms. The
entire structure was restored in the early 1990's.